Did you discover that a loved one is drinking or using drugs?
Are you afraid for your loved one’s well-being?
Are you unsure of what to do next?
You can get help right now!
Call Harold Haven Boggs, LMFT, LCDC (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor) for guidance and direction right now. Your first call is FREE.
Call Harold Haven Boggs now! 877-772-4210
The sooner you get started, the sooner you’ll be able to help your loved one have a positive outcome. With professional help, your chance of success doubles!
Some people feel like they are slaves to addiction.
Most people simply haven’t been given the proper tools for dealing with life’s stresses. Just having these tools isn’t enough, you must learn how to use these tools to be successful.
Our team is here to give you support and guidance every step of the way.
Here are the warning signs that your loved one could be in trouble:
- Your loved one has gradually increased the amounts and/or the frequency of using?
- Your loved one’s personality changes when they use.
- Your loved one needs substances to feel normal.
- Your loved one is in trouble with the law
- You experience high levels of tension between you and your loved one.
- Your loved one picks fights with you.
- Your loved one is secretive and defensive.
- Your loved one’s finances are a mess.
- Your relationship with your loved one is on a rollercoaster?
- You feel lonely.
- You feel depressed.
- You’ve caught your loved one drinking and/or using.
- You feel scared that your marriage won’t make it?
- They say they want to quit but you don’t know how?
If you have experienced any of the above, phone-counseling can help!
You don’t have to live in the area, drive to an office, or meet face-to-face. Haven Boggs offers online counseling and phone-counseling which is confidential, comfortable, convenient, highly effective, and you can get help right away.
Call toll-free — 877-772-4210
Phone counseling will give you the proven methods, communication strategies, and emotional tools you need to know what to do next for your loved one.
With Phone-Counseling (or online counseling) You Will Learn:
- How to help your loved one break free of the downward spiral
- The best course of action and “Next Step” for your loved one
- Proven communication methods and problem solving skills
- How to help resolve legal troubles
- How to help satisfy a Probation/Parole Officer
- How to get your finances back in shape
- How to help your loved one’s stop using—and stay stopped.
- And much more!
You don’t have to go through this alone… Harold Haven Boggs has over 25 years of counseling experience helping individuals (and couples) just like you.
He has heard everything you can imagine (at least twice!). He is “un-shockable,” caring, compassionate, and can help you with the circumstance you are facing.
Call to set up your confidential phone-counseling appointment now:
Call toll-free — 877-772-4210
Mr. Boggs also offers confidential online counseling (or coaching for out-of-state clients). Email him here: Haven@FamilyTherapyHaven.com
The first call is FREE.
Get Help Now By Calling toll-free — 877-772-4210