~ Is your marriage in trouble?
~ Are you looking for marriage counseling?
“You do not have to go through this alone. I can help.”
~ Harold Haven Boggs, LMFT
Call toll-free: 877-772-4210.
Support is available for you right now in any of these formats:
- Phone Counseling/Coaching – Call Haven for caring and confidential phone counseling. You can schedule a convenient time for your session. All first time clients receive a FREE 15-minute phone-counseling session.
- IM Chat Online Counseling/Coaching – Chat with Haven and get instant support and guidance with online counseling.
- Skype Counseling/Coaching – Receive LIVE video face-to-face video-counseling via Skype.
Contact Harold today to set up your counseling/coaching session.
Call toll-free: 877-772-4210
Or email: Haven@FamilyTherapyHaven.com
Benefits of Phone Counseling (and Online Counseling):
- Confidentiality – No waiting rooms filled with strangers and office staff. Get private support directly from your own personal counselor.
- Convenience – No fighting traffic or long travel times. No fuel expense. Save time and money by counseling via the phone or online.
- Cost – Counseling over the phone reduces the cost of the overhead, and Harold passes those savings along to you—making your counseling investment affordable.
- Comfort – Receive guidance and support from your own couch, desk or office!
Order your counseling session now!
Your first call is FREE.
Harold Haven Boggs, LMFT (marriage counselor and family therapist)
My specialties are marriage counseling and leading-edge parenting skills to help you build a healthy, happy family. My passion is to help you create the marriage and family you have always wanted.
I have counseled thousands of individuals and couples over 30 years and I am honored that so many people trust me with their problems.
Call the toll-free number. The first call is free.
Or Contact Family Therapy Haven today to set up your counseling/coaching session.
Or Email: Haven@FamilyTherapyHaven.com
“I believe in marriage. I want to help you save yours.”
~ Harold Haven Boggs